First of all, I would like to say a special ‘Thank you!’ to Dear kitty for nominating me.
The rules are:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Put the Award logo on your blog. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
The questions I was asked and my answers:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Besides Romania, my most views are from Netherlands. I was pretty surprised by this fact. 🙂
2. What is your favorite sport?
I love to play Badminton.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
The most special moment was when I met the man who changed my life!
4. What is your favorite quote?
One’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, it never regains it’s first dimensions.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
Hmmm…. It was the English class.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
To speak in German and that childhood has an expire date even if we pretend it doesn’t.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
None. And it’s disappointing.
8. What has been a special moment for you in 2015?
In 2015 it was my 1 year anniversary with the same man I told you about 😉
9. Which person, whom you have never met, would you like to meet?
There are so many: Christian Siriano (fashion designer), Farha (poker player), Margaret Thatcher (politician), Morgan Freeman (actor)…
10. Which animal, which you have not seen yet, would you like to see?
One of the items on my bucket list is to see whales in their natural habitat.
My questions for the nominees:
1. What are you most afraid of?
2. What was your dream job when you were a child?
3. Which is your favorite cousine and why? (Italian, French, Turkish…)
4. Do you believe that aliens exist?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
7. What was the most embarrassing moment you ever lived?
8. Where would you like to travel next?
9. How hard is for you to take a major decision?
10. What is your plan for 2015?
Be like water
say hello to gorgeous
Crazy Mom journal
simple & interesting
Thank you all!